Friday, March 28, 2008

End of the PGPX saga

The one year saga of PGPX has come to an end. While I don't think I could have done one more assignment, I feel sad that campus life is over for me, at least for sometime. There is a great deal of enthusiasm and confidence for the future but some anxiety, as can be expected. I still have decisions to make about where I want to be in the long run and where should I begin but I have been out of the bondage to a pay check for last one year and the uncertainty does not bother me so much.

About Tinaplanet, the journey has just begun. I intend to continue updating this space with my thoughts and experiences and if all goes well, there will be a tinaplanet.org site up some day. I have the domain name registered but have not been able to put up the work needed to build the site. Till then, this is my scribbling pad.

No comments: